Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Starting out Sharing

Well today I decided to take my imagination and share it to a few people.
Let me start by introducing myself to you. I am a single female living in the stix of the Midwest.
I just love the area I live in. I have 2 children, grown and learning new life lessons on their own.
I am originally from the far south side of Chicago. Do I miss it? Just a little, but not enough to move back.

Since I've moved to Wisconsin, my imagination has taken on a whole new level for me. I am a big romantic type of person, probably because I never had that when I was younger. I like to learn how other people relate and express how they feel. I also like to dream up different scientific scenarios that can add some excitement to the storyline.

I'm new to writing, but I've been dreaming up my stories for the last 20 years.
I only now got my courage kicked into high gear to do something about it and share my own dreams.

I look forward to sharing my gift, and perhaps connecting with some of my favorite authors who have encouraged me saying it's never too late.

So Thank You so much...to Heather Fleener, Author of the Ancients of Light series, and Erica Stevens Author of Salvation series! Hopefully one day we can rub shoulders! You both bring out so much feeling in your stories. It's rare when a writer can do that for me. It turns a writer into a true....artist! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment